- Three large-capacity fans positioned along the full height of the oven.
- Large exhaust hood equipped with grate and steam exhaust fan.
- Control unit positioned on the left and door hinge on the right (standard); on request, the control unit may be positioned on the right and the door hinge on the left.
- The baking trolley is easy to maneuver into the oven thanks to the fact that the bottom of the oven is completely level with the floor
- Double steam generators (standard) that guarantee large volumes of steam repeatedly over a short period of time.
- Thick, double-glazed door. Double lighting on door porthole. Seals made of special materials and assembled directly on the door for enhanced seal and wear. Door with offset hinges for enhanced closure seal.
Being able to listen to the market and its increasingly specific needs has always been our company‚Äôs guiding philosophy.
Once again, Tagliavini has created a new model oven, dedicated to all our customers who, like us, consider compact size, versatility and energy savings to be core values.
Available in electric or combustion versions, ROTOVENT utilizes convection technology with three high-capacity fans. Its rotating trolley guarantees perfectly-distributed and homogeneous baking.
ROTOVENT is the perfect marriage of high-level productivity and production flexibility. Extremely small and compact, this oven has also been designed for bread and pastry makers with limited production space.
With an energy savings of 30% compared with other quality products on the market, this oven proudly takes its place in the TAGLIAVINI line of low energy consumption models - (REC = Reduced Energy Consumption)‚Ä$.*