- The oven’s electronic control units include:
Digital thermoregulation with temperature stabilizer.
Digital timer with acoustic signal.
Manually and automatically controlled baking chamber light and aspirator hood control.
Manual and automatic steam control.
Large red digital display of the actual temperature of the baking chamber.
White-blue high-contrast LCD display for all the baking and programming functions.
Weekly programmer for automatic daily start-up.
- Big size hood with temperature and baking time display (optional).
- In order to prevent any steam losses, the ergonomic handle has been located on the column of the oven, leaveing the door completely free of any holes.
- Gaskets and metallic gaskets are applied for a better tightness.
- Double effect steams suction valve in order to obtain a better development and drying of the product.
- Steam generator in modular elements is made of iron. Two water deliveries.
- Double delivery channels completely adjustable make the air cyrculation from the bottom to the top, giving more force to the bottom of the product.
- Thick door having double glass. Two lights are placed on its window, to make external maintenance easy.
ROTOR, is the result of a well-studied advanced technology. Baking us obtained through the circulation of clean and ventilated air, which is conveyed and distributed to the chamber by means of adjustable ducts.
The baking is on trays, which are stored on a rotating trolley. The product to be baked is liked up uniformly by the ventilated
air, thus providing a perfect baking.
It is suitable for baking bread and pastries of different kind and size.
It is compact: its overall dimensions are extremely limited, when compared to its production capacity.
The oven can be gas-fired, gas oil fired or supplied with electric power
The heat exchanger has been renewed in its structure and made stronger. Exploiting the horizontal air circulation, the
oven has an important reduction of consumptions.