- The front side is completely made of stainless steel. The small plate glass doors open upwards. The loading can be done also with a small setter.
- The electronic digital control units allow:
Total independence of each baking chamber
Partialization of the applied power
Right power distribution between top and bottom
Automatic steam inlet
Baking timers with acoustic transponder.
- Consumption optimizer , which can control the whole laboratory at the maximum power required, thus reducing the power needed for the oven.
- The hood-module can be equipped with an aspirateur which can be considerably improve its efficiency. It is moreover possible to set up a steam condenser for those workrooms that don’t have the possibility of using baking fumes drain pipe towards the outside.
- The computerised electronic units allow the storing of 99 baking recipes.
Modular is unique in the category of modular ovens thanks to the new changes and the advantages due to electriic supply with electronic micro-processor control. In addition to perfect baking, the advantages of this oven include use flexibility, clean energy, easy installation and above all cost-saving consumption.
In spite of its being specially designed for all kinds of pastries, buns and flat loaves, thanks to its steam generator it is also suitable for all types of bread (from 30g to 2 kg) for small baker’s shops. Each chamber is in fact an indipendent module holding all electronic check and power controls necessary for the operation. The external coating is made of painted steel sheet, the front side is made of 18/10 stainless steel and is completely insulated from the baking chamber.
Two sets of high peforming, exclusively designed metal-clad resistances, one for the floor, are set inside the baking chamber. If required, the module can be supplied with an independent steam generator, which can be built into the module itself and easily installed even if the oven has been already set up. The module can be installed without the intervention of specialized fitters: it simply needs to be placed on site and connected to the mains. The electronic controls are set on the front and allow a constant and immediate overview of all baking parameters.