- The oven loading doors, made of stainless steel and tempered glass, are balanced and easy to dismantle for maintenance and cleaning.
On request latching/unlatching system available.
A big quantity of metal-clad resistances (one each 5 cm!) placed both in the top and the bottom of the baking chamber, duly reinforced on the front side of the chamber, they guarantee a perfect uniform baking.
- The electronic digital control units allow:
Partialization of the applied power
Right power distribution between top and bottom
Baking timers with acoustic transponder
Automatic steam inlet
Total independence of each baking chamber.
- The consumption optimizer is capable of handling all of the laboratory’s energy
requirements solely from the oven’s installed power, availing itself for this of the much reduced consumption of the oven that is equal to only 1.8 kW/m2 hour.
- The stainless steel hood aspirator is installed on a large hood ensuring uniform and efficient extraction along the entire face.
- The electronic control units can also be digital and computerised, ?with the possibility of storing 99 baking menus.
They automatically carry out the functions required by the selected menu.
TRONIK the electric oven unique in the category for its technological innovations, its operative advantages
and its energy saving.
In addition to perfect baking, this oven combines advantages such as use flexibility, clean energy, easy installation and above all it is economical of consumptions.
Every baking chamber has on/off and adjustments completely independent (partialization of installed power and its distribution to top and bottom). All chambers can be used at the same time at different temperatures. It is suitable for baking bread and pastries of any kind and size. Because of the high technology applied, TRONIK has a maximum power output of about 2,9 kW/m2,
much less than that of other electric ovens on the market and, with continuous oven loading and unloading, it consumes just 1.8 kW/m2.
TRONIK can be placed among three walls, view that all maintenance operations are easily made from the front of the oven. The set temperature is reached by means of a gradual heating schedule, which prevents the baking chamber from differing respect to the pre-set temperatures, reducing to the minimum the oscillations around the set value.